Our store is located at Nea Eisodo (Iroon Polytechniou) in Kalamata. Website: www.hoholis.com.gr is an integral part of our family business. We are open every day except Sunday and our contact numbers are: 00302721084944 & 00302721301342.
What personal data do we collect and why
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer including your IP address, your geographical location, your browser type and version, and your operating system.
- Information about your visits and use of the site including the external source, the duration of the visit, the page views and the navigation path to the site?
- Information such as your email address, which you enter when registering on the site.
- Information you enter when creating your profile on our site — for example, your name, profile pictures, gender, date of birth, personal status, interests and hobbies, information about your education and information about your employment.
- Information, such as your name and email, that you enter when setting up your subscriptions and sending emails and / or newsletters.
- Information you enter when using services on our website.
- Information that arises when using the website, such as when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information related to your purchases, services you use, and transactions you make on the Site, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, and credit card information.
- Information that you share with the Site with the intention of posting online, which includes your username, your profile information, and the content of your postings.
- Information contained in any of your communication with us via email or through the website, including communication content and metadata.
- Any other personal information you send us.
Before disclosing any personal information to a third party, you must have that individual consent to the disclosure and processing of his or her personal information in accordance with this policy.
Use of your personal information
The personal information submitted to us is used for the purposes set out in this policy on the relevant pages of the website. We may use personal information for the following purposes:
- managing of our website and business
- personalized site layout for you
- enabling your use of services available on our website
- shipping the goods you buy through our site
- provide services that you purchase through our website
- send statements, invoices and payment reminders to you and collect payments from you;
- sending non-advertising communications
- send notifications via email about your requests
- sending our newsletter by email if you have requested it (you can let us know at any time if you no longer want the newsletter)
- send promotional communications, related to your business or to specific third party companies that we believe may be of interest to you, through notifications or, if you have agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can let us know at any time if you you do not want advertising communications)
- providing statistical data of our users to third parties (which will not be able to identify any user of this information)
- handling requests and complaints submitted by you or related to your website;
- maintaining the security of the website and preventing any fraud
- confirmation of compliance with the terms and conditions of our website (including the monitoring of personal messages circulating through our private online messaging service) and
- other uses.
If you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish or use that information in accordance with your permission.
Your privacy settings can be used to restrict the posting of your information on our site and can be configured using the site privacy check.
We will not pass your personal information to any third party or any third party commercial department without your consent.
Disclosure of personal information
We may disclose your personal information to any of our employees, executives, insurers, or professional consultants, representatives, suppliers or subcontractors as required for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group of companies (this means our subsidiaries, our controlling portfolio company and its affiliates) as required for the purposes set forth in this policy.
We may disclose your personal information:
- to the extent required by law
- in relation to any current or future legal proceedings
- for the purpose of establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights (including providing information to third parties for the purpose of fraud prevention and credit risk mitigation)
- to the buyer (or potential buyer) of any business good we sell (or intend to sell) and
- We believe that any other competent authority regarding the disclosure of information may belong to the judiciary in the event that we consider that the relevant authority will require the disclosure of such personal information.
Also as stated in this policy, we will not provide your personal information in a third day.
International data transfers
- The information we collect may be stored, processed and moved between any countries in which we operate so that we may use it in accordance with this policy.
- The information we collect can be transferred to the following countries that do not have the same personal data protection legislation as in the European Economic Area: the USA, Russia, Japan, China and India.
- Personal information that you post on our site or submit for publication on our site may be available over the internet around the world. We can not prevent the use or misuse of such information by third parties.
- You expressly agree to the transfer of provisional data described in this section.
Personal data protection
- This Section sets out the procedure and policy for the protection of personal data, which is designed to ensure compliance with our legal obligations regarding the protection and deletion of personal data.
- Personal data we process for any purpose will not be retained for longer than is necessary for that purpose.
- Without prejudice to Article 2, we usually delete personal data that falls into the following categories and the corresponding date / time
- Notwithstanding the remaining provisions of this Section, we will retain documents (including electronic documents) containing personal data. 1. to the extent required by law. 2. whether we consider that the documents may be related to any applicable legal process and 3. for the purpose of consolidating, exercising or defending our legal rights (including the provision of information to third parties with a view to preventing fraud and reducing credit risk)
Security of your privacy
- We will take the necessary precautions at the technical and organizational level to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
- We will store all personal data you provide on secure (password protected – and firewall) servers.
- All online cash transactions on our site are protected by our encryption technology.
- You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure and that we cannot guarantee the security of data transmitted over the Internet.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password you use, we will not ask for your password (unless you log in to our site).
We may update our policy from time to time by posting new releases on our website from time to time. You should check the page from time to time to make sure you understand any changes to our policy. We may notify you of changes to our policy via email or through a private messaging system on our website.
You can ask us to give you any information we keep.
We may withhold your personal information for the period permitted by law.
You can ask us at any time not to process your personal information for advertising purposes.
In practice, you will usually either explicitly agree in advance to the use of your personal information for advertising purposes, or we will enable you to exclude your information from your use for advertising purposes.
Third party sites
Our site includes hyperlinks to, and information from, third party sites. We cannot control and are not responsible for the protection policies and practices of third parties.
Please let us know if the information we have about you needs updating or correction.
We use only cookies for logging in to our website.
The names of the cookies we use on our website and the purpose of their use is defined below:
- we use Google Analytics on our website to recognize a computer when a user visits the website / to identify users while navigating the website / to allow the use of a shopping cart on the website / to improve the functionality of the website / to analyze the use of the website / to administer the website / to protect against fraud and improve the protection of the website / to personalize the website for each user
- Most browsers allow you to not accept cookies
Blocking all cookies will have a negative effect on the functionality of many websites. By blocking cookies, you will not be able to use all the functions of our website.